After the decision is made to implement the M&A strategy, we identify issues that need to be considered beforehand, clarify premises, consider the type of deal and procedures, and provide other services to plan specific steps for the transaction.
● Assess the premises to be transferred
● Assess the transfer method (comparing advantages and disadvantages and simulating the financial impact by deal type)
● Prepare a final structure plan
● Perform initial valuation
● Plan a schedule and procedures (approach method and negotiation strategy)
● Consider other collateral conditions (treatment of management policies, employees, management, key customers, factories, etc.)
● Prepare other material (in-house briefing, proposals for candidates, etc.)